Elect Judge Dominique C. Ross
for Illinois Appellate Court Judge
Dear Friends and Neighbors:
I am a lifelong resident of Chicago's south side. With more than 26 years of legal experience, I have served as a Judge for the Circuit Court of Cook County for over 12 years.
Throughout my judicial service, I have been committed to fairness and equal justice for all people. It is my strong belief that every person be treated with respect and dignity, and the law be applied fairly and evenhandedly for all. I believe that my experience and knowledge of the law will bring a broader, qualified and diverse perspective to our reviewing court. As an Illinois Appellate Court Judge, my Commitment to Justice will be evident with all cases that come before me.
On June 28, 2022, I ask for YOUR support and YOUR vote for Judge of the Illinois Appellate Court. Thank you.
Judge Dominique C. Ross
In the News
Judge Dominique C. Ross Endorsed by the Cook County Democratic Party
Meet Judge Dominique C. Ross
- Found "Qualified" by the Chicago Bar Association
- 26 years as a practicing attorney and judge
- Circuit Court of Cook County, 2008 to present
- Past president of the Illinois Judicial Council
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law alumni
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign alumni
- Member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Supporter of Boys and Girls Clubs of Chicago